Infinity & Co. is always looking for talented individuals to join our growing team! If you are interested in a career with Infinity & Co. please fill out our page on Indeed or email your resume directly to Human Resources at email@example.com.
We are currently in search of qualified candidates for the following
(Click on any of the job titles below for expanded information)
Infinity Homes & Co. is looking for an energetic and enthusiastic
Clerk to join our team in Novi, MI! Join an expanding team at one of Michigan’s
- Answers telephones and directs calls to the appropriate associate.
- Greets and direct visitors.
- Drafting and typing documents as requested.
- Daily filing of purchase orders, paid invoices and other documents as requested.
- Takes and retrieves messages for various personnel.
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company, location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information.
- Assists in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies
- Administrative support to Accounting Department and other staff as and when needed
- Assists with other related clerical duties.
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Michigan Driver’s License
Infinity Homes & Co. is looking for an energetic and
Assistant to join our team! Join an expanding team at one of Michigan’s
premier Real Estate development companies!
The Sales Assistant is responsible for presenting New Home communities to prospective residents, providing customer service, and participating in the marketing of the community. The Sales Assistant works in conjunction with the Sales and construction team that they are assigned to on a daily basis to achieve the goals established for the property. The Sales Assistant will be required to assist on various properties in Southeast Michigan as needed.
The Sales Assistant, as with all Infinity team members, is expected to conduct themselves in a professional manner that is consistent with the company Core Values and the Business Ethics, Employee Conduct and Confidentiality policy.
- Open and inspect the models and the market “ready” vacant homes daily to ensure they are presentable in accordance to established standards. Ensure Sales center is open and ready for business on time each day.
- Maintains office presentation in a professional manner. Assist with closing and securing the office and models daily.
- Answers telephone and email leads by responding to inquiries.
- Responds to all internet leads on a daily basis.
- Work with lead Sales Associate on marketing information presented to the public
- Greets and present property to prospective residents through personalized tours. Gathers information regarding needs, and qualification of prospective resident to report to supervisor. Conducts follow-up with prospects.
- Responsible for accurately and timely inputting all telephone, email and walk-in traffic into Lasso (Company’s CRM-Infinity’s marketing software). Also responsible for inputting cancellations.
- Compile welcome paperwork, associated addendums and forms in compliance with policies and procedures, as directed by supervisor. Establish appointments for reviewing documents with customers.
- Upon move-in, completes a thorough walk through of community amenities with the new Construction & residents.
- Gathers competitive market information weekly/monthly through telephone calls, internet research and site visits.
- Assist in Preparing routine reports (weekly and quarterly market survey) and shares information with on-site management team. Shop the competition to compare sales technique, pricing strategy and merchandising.
- Work with the team assigned to ensure all information is input into Lasso by the close of each business day.
- Learn company core values and master sales processes and procedures
- Assist in maintaining an accurate and current priority wait list and assures all prospects are kept in constant communication with availability.
- Provide Best-in-Class service to our customer base
- Demonstrates the ability to handle resident concerns and direct them to the Construction or Customer Service Departments when appropriate.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Actual job duties and responsibilities may vary depending on the size of the community.
Technical/Professional Knowledge (Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience)
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Six months sales and/or customer service experience in at least one of the following industries: property management, hospitality, retail, real estate and service sectors.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products (Word/Excel/Outlook)
- Lasso or other CRM experience preferred
- Basic math skills
- Time management and organization skills
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- College degree or some college preferred